Why Hand Tied?
This method uses a combination of beads and thread to sew the extensions into your natural hair, adding thickness and length.
Less hair loss and more comfortable to wear
Zero adhesive is used
Less tension and stress on the hair, and less damage
Initial and Reccuring Costs
The average total for an installation appointment is around $1500. Installations range from $900-$2200 based on the number of rows and thickness of hair. An installation appointment includes:
- 100% Human Remy hair- high quality and humanely collected. Learn more about the hair your wear below.
- Installation using the Hand-Tied extension method.
- A glaze for your natural hair- blending with the shine and color of your extensions.
- A haircut and style to blend the extensions with your natural hair.
- Shampoo and conditioner to protect your investment.
On average, extension move-up appointments are scheduled every 6-8 weeks.
The average cost for move-up appointments vary depending on the amount of rows, and varies between $200-$475.
The Hair You Wear
HUMANELY COLLECTED HAIR
Our mission is to provide amazing and convienent hair services to women and to provide flexible employment opportunities for professional women. We care. We also want to care for women who are continents away.
We have partnered with a hair provider that not only offers the highest quality hair, but guarentess it is humanely collected and socially responsible.
Indian temples collect the hair from women who voluntarily donate their hair for food and religious serenity. The temple then sells the hair to raise funds for religious and community purposes.
100% HUMAN REMY HAIR
The hair is collected and sorted with the root and tip traveling in the
same direction to ensure the cuticle does not tangle or matte and remains aligned in one direction.
Silicone is a plastic coating used to make the extensions look and feel shiny. After a few washes, the coating is gone and the hair becomes rough and tangles causing stress and breakage. Our extensions anre 100% Silicone free.
LIFE TIME OF HAIR
The hair used for your installation lasts 1-2 years depeding on how well you care for them.
Proper Hair Care
- Maintain your move-up appointments
- Dry haircutting works best when wearing extensions
- Only use sulfate-free and paraben-free products
- Use detangling brush and brush regularly
- Leave-in conditioner helps to detangle extensions and keep them from drying out
- Box color will damage extensions
- Braid extensions before sleeping
- Sleep on a silk pillow
- Use high quality styling tools
- Do not cut the string of hair
- Refrain from tampering with the beads
How To Shampoo Your Extensions
Brush your hair to remove any tangles, then gently wash with only sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo and lukewarm water.
Avoid rubbing the ends of your hair together while washing and rinse.
Apply conditioner for up to 5 minutes for maximum hydration and rinse.
- Wet your hair before entering any body of water
- Comb and braid your hair before entering the water
- Use a clarifying shampoo and conditioner once you are finished your water activites
- Minerals found within bodies of water can react poorly with extensions and can lead to discoloration of extensions. Note: Concihairge is not responsible for any discoloration or change in hair integrity due to contact with water
Have any questions? Fill out our extension consultation form and we will contact you shortly to answer and all questions.